Floor Protection Film
Floor Protection Film, manufactured by Brite Coatings Pvt. Ltd, is prepared from high-grade styrene elastomer and propylene-based resin for floor protection through preventing dust from sticking to the floor and scratching. It features moderate adhesion to smooth surfaces as well as water absorbancy and muck absorbency as well as door clearance without diffusion of sticky residue, moreover it can be easily stripped off.
Key Features -
- BC FIX Floor Protection FilmTM is specially formulated with 40/50/75/125/200 micron films for protection of all kinds of floors during construction, plastering, painting, remodeling, renovations and repairs.
- Resistant to tearing and scuffing.
- Roll it on and it stays where you want it.
- Easily removable after the job is completed.
- Counter tops
- Other hard substrates
- Our range of Floor Protection Film resists to soiling on the surface of floor and carpets as well as withstand movement in simple situation.
- Preventing the slippage, leakage and want of visibility problem because of dust.
- Floor Protection Film assures of great safeguard from scratching, muck, wet soil, mud and dirt, causing defacement of the floors during construction, interior renovation or decoration.
- The floor film can be vacuum-cleaned, broomed and mopped for making the floor clean
- It is water and oil resistant.
Make sure the surface to be protected has been cleaned and is dry.
Open the packing and put the adhesive side of the roll on the surface to be protected and roll out, while Simply pressing the film to the surface by hand.
B C Fix a Brand Name to conjure with in the adhesive tape industry.
C-352, TTC Industrial Area, Road No- 9, Pawane, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400705, India