- Minimum Order Quantity :
- 5 ROLLS OF ANY SIZE
- Unit of Measure :
- Price Range :
- 3000.00 - 4500.00 INR
- Length :
- 50 Meter (m)
- Adhesive Side :
- Single Side
- Material :
- Tape Type :
- SELF-ADHESIVE PRINTABLE MEDIA
- Adhesive Type :
- Pressure Sensitive
- Type :
- Adhesive Sticker
- Tape Length :
- 50 Meter (m)
- Tape Thickness :
- 0.1 Millimeter (mm)
- Hardness :
- Use :
- ADVERTISING, BRANDING, PROMOTIONS
- Transparency :
- Tape Width :
- 3 / 4 / 5 Foot (ft)
- Size :
- 3ft, 4ft, 5ft.
- Color :
- Natural White
Self-adhesive vinyl is a versatile and flexible material which is utilized in making attractive logos and signs. Generally used to create indoor and outdoor graphics for advertising purpose, it can also be used to decorate windows, walls and related areas of a home or office. Our super strong DUROFIX Material is made wholly in India and has properties to withstand moisture and high temperatures. Our products are available in both Matte and Gloss Finishes.
- Our Self-adhesive vinyl is highly suitable for any glossy smooth surface including low energy surfaces like plastic & glass and automobiles.
- High strength Lab tested, industrial standard Acrylic Adhesive is utilized, which sticks well to different surface and has outstanding quick tack.
- Our specially designed Vinyl is a 100-micron optimum ink receptive material accurate and crisp color printing.
- May be used on Solvent-less and Eco-solvent printers for excellent quality printing.
- Use over lamination film to make printed material resistant to scratch.
- By using an over lamination film, the life of print will greatly extend. It will extend more if it is used in outdoor applications and exposed to UV rays that deplete color.
- Our DUROFIX array of Over Lamination Films deliver best results when used with our DUROFIX white vinyl materials and also they have remarkable print-ability.
- Surface should be completely cleaned and dried afterwards to assure maximum bonding. A common cleaning solvent is isopropyl alcohol or heptane.
- Temperature of the application surface should be equal or higher to room temperature for best bonding conditions. Less than 50 ÃÂ°F (10 ÃÂ°C) low temperature surfaces can cause the adhesive to not bond properly and become stiff.
- By the way of increased rubdown pressure, higher initial bonds can be attained. Use a squeegee at a 45-degree angle with firm strokes and overlapping. Just assure that the vinyl surface is smoothly rubbed across by the squeezee and dont worry about pressing much hard.
C-352, TTC Industrial Area, Road No- 9, Pawane, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400705, India